Brand: TEMPO MEDICAL SPLINT
- Tempo medical splint is a lightweight, long-lasting, compact, washable, reusable, waterproof, radiolucent (does not have to be removed for X-rays) and very versatile splint designed for immobilizing bone and soft tissue injuries in any emergency situations
- Immediate immobilization of the injured area not only reduces pain but can frequently lessen the secondary damage suffered while waiting for and during transport to a medical facility
- 100% suitable for veterinary medicine. Tempo medical splint is extremely moldable and soft enough to cut with the ordinary scissors (if the splint is too big for the animal) in order to immobilize the injured animal's fracture.
- In a survival situation, Tempo medical splint can be modified into everything from oil pipe covers to funnels, wind screens, frame for a wash basin or even cup or pot insulator. The splint has many methods of use, it can solve a lot of problems!
- Measurements of the splint is 36'x4.25' / 91.4cm x 11 cm. The splint can be used doubled if it is too long. Also, you can easily cut it into pieces if you need to immobilize the specific part of the body.
Publisher: UAB Neorus
Details: Everybody agrees - never expect the worst, but be prepared for it!
Tempo medical splint has to be one of the main kits you take with you while hiking, camping, playing sports or enjoying other physical activities. A lightweight and extremely moldable splint can be rolled or folded for easy storage in emergency kits/backpacks. A lot of injuries could happen even at your common environment: home, school, work or on the road. Having medical splint around can be a life-saving moment! The splint will not save you from getting any traumas, but it will definitely help to prevent further tissue damage which usually happens if you do not immobilize your injury until you get a proper medical aid. The splint can be used to splint any part of the body just make sure you immobilize the injury correctly. The most common using forms of medical splint are the C-Curve, the Reverse C-Curve, and the T-Curve. Be prepared to help yourself and people around you - just 3 of 10 persons could provide a proper assistance in case of emergency due to they have suitable emergency kits and know how to give the first aid. Be the one who can take care!
More benefits with TEMPO MEDICAL SPLINT
1# TEMPO MEDICAL SPLINT is made of the high-end, ultra-thin core of aluminum alloy, compressed between dermatologically safe foam. We ensure our product reliability and quality that is why we are trusted by military medics, athletic trainers, ski patrols, wilderness rescue teams, outdoor adventurers, boaters, safety engineers, veterinarians and a lot of other customers with different needs all around the world.
2# Choose from 3 vibrant colors: BLUE, RED or YELLOW. In a case of an emergency situation, the rescue team will see you quicker due to bright colors.
3# Taking care of our customers is important to us, so we've made it easy for you to find help when you need it. Every our customer has an opportunity to contact us 24/7 for the best and fastest CUSTOMER SERVICE.